- Enable teams and groups of leaders to act in a courageous, collective and coordinated manner?
- Support people at all levels in an organization to be more imaginative and act on their visions?
- Create an energizing environment so that people feel motivated to contribute as never before?
Central to these challenges is how people think, talk and work together. No technical innovation, no creative product, no new route to market takes off unless high quality human-to-human interactions support it.
Organisations are networks of conversations, where people spend up to 80% of their time talking. Conversations are not only a tool for communicating change; they are the very medium through which change occurs.
“Talk” is our key action tool—yet often a neglected discipline. Changing how people talk and listen changes how people make decisions and act.
Scientific research shows that high-performing teams talk together in ways that lead to:
- Greater productivity and profitability
- Higher levels of customer satisfaction
- Better relationships with colleagues
Any group of leaders, managers or workers can expand their capacity to have high quality conversations and get into collective action.
Please contact me to find out how I can help you generate imaginative, strong, inspiring leadership at all levels and in all parts of an organization.
William Isaacs, author of Dialogue and the Art of Thinking Together and Senior Lecturer at MIT Sloan School of Management